Job Title: CAD Technician
Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Efficiently and accurately create cabinetry shop drawings using elements of Mill Tech's product lines within the project's scope. Understand Company products and AWI standards.
Tasks / Duties:
▪ Interpret architectural drawings to create detailed cabinetry shop drawings for submittal
▪ Consult with project managers and estimators for guidance and scope
▪ Review red line drawings with Project Managers and make changes as needed
▪ Create accurate material lists for projects and submit list to purchasing agent
▪ Understand and stay up to date on Mill Tech's product line
▪ Review and edit AutoCAD drawing items in the Company product line as needed
▪ Effectively organize and label drawing packages for efficient execution
▪ Collaborate with co-workers
▪ Demonstrate fiscal responsibility in planning and executing tasks
▪ Demonstrate excellent customer relation skills and communication
▪ Reach out to architects and clients for clarification when needed
▪ Adhere to Company and AWI standards
▪ Adhere to all policies and procedures
▪ Adhere to all safety policies and practices
▪ 1 year experience in Auto CAD or drafting
▪ Proficient in AutoCAD 2018 or newer
▪ Design experience
▪ Basic engineering and design knowledge
▪ Strong analytical and organizational skills
▪ Highly detailed oriented
▪ AutoCAD 2018 or newer
▪ Microsoft Outlook
▪ Microsoft Teams
▪ Desired experience with Cabinet Vision
▪ General knowledge of computers
Mill Tech, LLC is a leading Architectural Woodworking manufacturer located in Canal Winchester, Ohio. We are currently seeking CAD Technicians to join our team. If you have an interest in the Cabinet & Woodworking industry, and are hardworking and committed to excellence, then you are the person we are looking for. We provide pay and benefits including: Holiday Pay, Vacation, Health Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, STD, LTD, Life & 401K.
Great opportunity for growth.
Please stop in, reply to this post, or send your resume to: Info@MillTechLLC.com
Mill Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer and DFWP. We invite all qualified applicants to apply and do not discriminate against individuals because of their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or age.