Senior Data Integrity Engineer/ $75k-$115k Great Place To Work!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jay O'BrienAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $115,000 per yearA bit about us:Company is committed to connecting our members to the best care and wellness toolsat the best price. Our dedication to this work began in 1940, when the company was started to help people get health care they couldn't afford during the Great Depression. Now, as we enter a new era of health care, we continue our mission of delivering affordable solutions to improve the care and health of our members.Why join us?Nationwide leader in the provider space! 2022 Most Engaged Workplace!Great benefit package, strong compensation, PTO, 401k and company culture!Job DetailsJOB SUMMARYThe Senior Data Integrity Engineer leads the design and implementation of data quality and integrity processes, data verification, and test data management methodologies throughout the data lifecycle. This role performs advanced data quality functions and testing in support of complex data work requests and initiatives and defines and implements programs, policies, and procedures ensuring the quality and integrity of data assets. The Senior Data Integrity Engineer will research and advise leadership on industry standards and technologies to build and maintain program integrity.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Leads, designs, and performs complex data validation and user acceptance functions for extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs or data deliverables.
- Provides guidance on the approach to validation of data assets that supports ETL programs.
- Trains, coaches, and mentors departmental staff on new technologies, methods, or processes to data validation.
- Designs and implements data validation methods, tool usage, and program automation to perform data quality validation, identify data errors, and maintain the integrity of data assets.
- Performs peer reviews of data validation plans and test data management processes and automation.
- Researches, recommends, and advises leadership on test automation tooling and technologies.
- Provides technical and subject matter expertise to enterprise data owners to define data quality methods and processes to maintain quality business data.