100% Remote / Software Engineers needed to help scale from 3M to 5M users! Our HOA software product teams are cornering a very unique and niche SaaS market!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alex ChernikowAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We are an incredibly popular and profitable HOA software-as-a-service product company being used by 3.5 million users. We've been in business for just over 5 years and offer you the excitement of a new startup combined with the financial stability. Due to high demand, we are doubling the size of our software engineering team to scale our product and build new features. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic team players who want to build something special.Why join us?We offer an amazing culture, an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, and strong potential for advancement and career growth. Along with that our employees receive outstanding benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package and comprehensive insurance plan including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Robust 401(k) plan with company matching
- 100% remote work flexibility (although we are headquartered in a great tourist destination beach spot, and we will help you relocate if you'd like to come -work hybrid or on-site)
- Unlimited PTO and generous holiday schedule
- On the job technical training and professional development
- Build and deploy solutions that enable our customers to experience the best in class software product made specifically for our customers across the country
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders, Engineering and Product teams to understand requirements and provide guidance and recommendations on solutions that will meet their needs
- Create and maintain efficient and scalable code
- Troubleshoot issues and help define solutions to these issues.
- Participate in technical support ticket bashes when necessary.
- Work with our QA team to resolve defects found during sprints.
- Develop unit tests to validate development and protect from future defects.
- 3+ years of C# .NET and SQL development experience, ideally including .NET Core microservices
- Experience with React.js or ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, Postman, Telerik, and SQL Server
- Nice To Have items are Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Azure APIs, Event Listeners, and RabbitMQ