N2S Healthcare is America's fastest growing and one of the most respected health care staffing and workforce solutions organization, we are the recognized as a leader in nursing, physician and allied staffing. We provide best in class career opportunities with our clients' who are evolving, have a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Healthcare Industry.Title: Registered Nurse (PICU, PVICU)Location: Charlotte, NC 28203Duration: 13 Weeks Day Shift: 7 PM - 7 AM, 36 Hrs./week "Refer a Friend or Pick Up a New Assignment with N2S Healthcare to Earn a Cash Bonus of $500! Manager`s Note:
- PALS, ACLS, BLS needed.
- 13 weeks.
- Shift: 7p-7a.
- 24 hours of call in a 6-week period.
- Scrubs: green hospital issued.
- Nurse will float within LCH - PCU, PICU, CVICU.
- Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency meet the licensure requirements in your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN works.
- Primary Source Verification Required.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American Heart Association.
- ACLS Required
- ACLS - AHA
- BLS - AHA
- PALS - AHA
- Registered Nurse