- Category: Food/beverage/hospitality
- Deadline: 02nd January 20232023-01-02T13:54:00-0500
- North Carolina
Kitchen Manager/Head Chef Job Opening:
Restaurant and Catering Operation is seeking to fill a new position with a dynamic Kitchen Manager/Chef who is passionate about food & beverage management.
This open position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the food & beverage operation, including in-house catering and the successful operation of our on-site restaurant. The Kitchen Manager is responsible for designing new menus, retaining BOH staff members, and overseeing all day-to-day kitchen operations.
Skills & Experience:
2+ Years of Culinary Education, preferred
4+ Years of Experience in a Similar Position
Knowledge of BOH & FOH systems, ordering, and inventory.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to meet deadlines and work well with others.
· Design new recipes, plan menus, create plate presentations.
· Ensure promptness, freshness, and quality of dishes.
· Ensure cleanliness & upkeep of equipment and work stations.
· Review staffing levels to meet service, operational, and financial objectives.
· Develop and monitor performance standards for all back of house staff.
· Work closely with front of house to ensure the highest level of customer experience.
· Perform administrative tasks, take stock of food and equipment supplies, and complete purchase orders each week.
· Create (on request) reports involving weekly, monthly, and annual revenues and expenses and keep product orders in line with budget requirements.
· Obtain feedback on food and service quality, and handle customer problems and complaints objectively. We understand that “you can’t please everyone” but we do expect that the person in this position will be passionate about the integrity of food.
· Assist in Planning and execute Restaurant Events
40-50 Hours per Week (Select Holidays Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year / Paid Vacation Each Year / Paid Personal Days / Bonus Pay Each Year, Negotiable BOE
Job Type: Full-time / Year Round
Casual Lunch & Dinner, in-house Fine Dining Catering for Events in our Private Event Space
This position answers directly to the General Manager.
We look forward to receiving your resume. This position is currently being posted as confidential but we are happy to disclose further information on request. Thank you!
Hendersonville Co-op Market and Deli - Kitchen Manager FT