WORK READY TO GO THIS WEEK
We have openings for beginning process servers. No experience? No problem. We video train in under 40 minutes.
If you're looking for some part-time work that takes just a few hours a week which can help you pay off a credit card, take a vacation, or have extra spending money, then this job is for you. Work on your schedule.
We are a national process serving company based in Kansas City (www.ActionLegalProcess.com); look us up) hiring 1099 contractors throughout the country. No experience is necessary. We will provide you with a brief training video to show you how. And our owner who has been doing this for 27 years is just a phone call away to help.
The closer you are located to the city advertised, the greater your profit. Volume varies and is unknown from one week to the next. Pay depends on distance from the city advertised.
Most work can be done on evenings and weekends, but be available occasionally during the weekday if a business needs to be served. That can probably be done on a lunch hour and take only one attempt.
To apply, you MUST meet ALL of these requirements.
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance.
- Must have good people skills.
- Must be willing to abide by the law and treat servees respectable.
- Must be discreet and keep work information confidential.
- Must be available an evening or two a week and occasional serve on a weekend.
- Must have an iPhone or Android cell phone.
- Must be able to scan documents to email and access to notary (your bank usually provides this free service).
- Must have your own computer, scanner (not a camera phone app), and printer.
No phone calls, emails or resumes. Apply only (and more information) at www.BecomeAProcessServer.com
Check us out and confirm we are legit. Our websites are www.LocalProcess.com and www.ActionLegalProcess.com. Google our owner Ron Rugen. He has been interviewed by CNN, HLN, ID Discovery and Fox News.
Delivery Job. Pays Weekly. Extra Gas Money or Christmas Money!
Delivery Job. Pays Weekly. Extra Gas or Christmas Money!