API Technical Analyst
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
- North Carolina
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Title: API Technical Analyst Location: Charlotte, NC Duration: Long Term Job Description:
- So here is what I am looking for:
- Operational prod support skills supporting channels (web/mobile/contact center/IVR)
- Some experience in planning and execution of running channels from alternate data center
- Understanding of channel technologies (web/ui/api) and channel architecture (T1/T2 /Tier 3 layers. how they work etc.)
- Some exposure to infrastructure components like Load balancers/API gateway/CDN Akamai for traffic distribution)
- Monitoring tools (splunk/Dynatrace) don't have to be expert, bus should have exposure
- Knowledge of web servers, Kubernetes (cloud openshift if possible),
- Some AWS if possible.
- Writing test cases on how to test channels/components out of alternate site (testing / success criteria/ connectivity from alternate site to primary site call it leak)
- Assist me with Planning and execution of test cases until PT date.
- Will need him at times to work few hours on weekends since we will execute the throttle traffic to channels during Weekend.