Sr Data Analyst
Cliecon Solutions Inc, (head quartered in central NJ ) is one of the fastest growing and a leading consulting and management firm with 12 years of experience in Staff Augmentation. We handle complete recruiting cycle for fortune 500 clients, major implementing partners and tier -1 vendors. We specialized in recruiting for Application development, Big data, Databases, Infrastructure, Cloud, Mobile and ERP based solutions projects.Job Title : Sr Data Analyst Location : US-NY-New York - Hybrid 2 -3 Per Quarter Duration : 6 Months The Senior Data Analyst within the Enterprise Data Office department is responsible for answering specific business questions by analyzing data present on multiple platforms. The right candidate would be technically strong with data, analytics, business intelligence and cognitive technologies, along with an understanding of software development life cycles. You should be comfortable testing multiple hypotheses on high dimensional datasets characterized by noise and sparsity. Ability to think on the feet and make continual adjustments to analysis based on evidence is key. The Sr. Data Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining the database attribute documentation. You will also work as an SME for specific data attributes and tables in the Enterprise data warehouse. Experience in analyzing in-vehicle event data highly desirable. What you'll do:
- Lead elicitation sessions to gather and analyze Business requirements with product owners and other business stakeholders.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to come up with solutions for those requirements.
- Deliver Descriptive summaries, Reports, Insights, Predictive and Classification models as required.
- Create and document functional requirements including process flows, data movement from source to target destinations, and related table/data definitions and transformations, including addressing data governance standards.
- Develop familiarity with data in order to review and edit reports and dashboards.
- Design and document end-to-end solutions, translating and allocating all functional requirements into an appropriate design for data integration working with the Data Architects, Developers, and QA and Ops teams.
- Design dashboard mock-ups, develop SQL logic and guide engineering teams through the development of high-quality analytics dashboards.
- Set up and facilitate cross-functional requirements and design sessions.
- Track and drive approval of requirements and solution design documents.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams through agile development, providing insight into the functional requirements and solution design.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree in computer science, math or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience analyzing data using SQL, Redshift, Teradata, Erwin.
- Previous experience data analytics reporting using tools like Tableau, Qlik or similar reporting tools.
- Solid experience with writing functional and technical requirements
- Strong capabilities understanding data models and rules as related to supporting business and functional requirements
- Fluency in MS Excel, Word, Visio and Power Point.
- 2 or more years defining requirements for data being collected from connected vehicles.
- Must have experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience analyzing/reporting on in-vehicle event data a plus.
- Exceptional communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Speed, focus and due diligence as priorities with attention to detail
- Understanding of software development life cycles
- High comfort level with various database systems and analytical tools
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies and agile frameworks
- Jira and/or equivalent agile management tools
- Knowledge of machine learning and model deployment in a production environment a plus
- Strong business analytical skills; ability to apply logic to design and implement data mining techniques on large data sets.
- A person who is naturally a self-starter, can drive an initiative through execution and enjoys working across multiple teams.
- Develops clear written recommendations and can present to senior management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Randstad Technologies - Data Analyst - Jersey City, NY/New York
XDuce - Business Data Analyst - MDM (Onsite Role) Require Consultant from Property&Caulaty Domain Only