VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Title: SQL Data Analyst Location: Remote Duration: Long Term Job Description:
- The Client Technology team is currently seeking an individual to drive efficiencies in our business unit through initiatives that focus on data analysis, data visualization, and mobile data technologies.
- The primary responsibility of this individual includes gathering requirements, delivering workflow improvements, and using technology to create value for our business.
- As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for Python, Snowflake, AWS RDS, Microsoft SQL database development and administration, Rapid Application Development (RAD) using C# .NET, and Report design using Tableau / Microsoft Report Builder
- Additionally, you may use new technologies to develop proof-of-concept tools, such as AngularJS, Bootstrap, and other web platforms
- You will interface with internal clients from Accounting, Operations, Risk and Investor Relations in order to help create and automate custom reporting
- Have a degree in engineering, mathematics, or computer science related field
- Possess strong qualitative and quantitative skills
- Have an interest in understanding credit, in particular Leveraged Finance and/or Restructuring
- A desire to learn accounting and finance