NYC, NYLong term Openings: 8 Must Have
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Information Technology with expertise in test automation of applications from UI and API layer.
- Hands on experience with one or more querying languages such SQL (preferred), Oracle, MySQL and/or No SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB etc).
- Hands on experience in automating backend REST services including writing custom functions using tools such as Postman, REST Assured, Cypress, Ready API etc.
- Hands on experience of building test automation framework from ground up using modular framework and design pattern like Page Object Model design pattern (POM) etc.
- Experience of working in distributed agile teams using agile frameworks such as SCRUM , SAFe, XP etc.
- Hands on experience of working with continues integration tools such Jenkins, Circle CI.
- Able to independently create and maintain automation test jobs using tools such as Jenkins.
- Hands on experience working with source code management tools such as GitLab, GitHub, AWS Code Commit etc.
- Hands on experience of creating test reports from automation test run using tools such as cucumber report, Extent report etc.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new tools and evolving technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience of working with various AWS cloud services such as EC2, s3 bucket, AWS code pipeline, CloudFormation, Elastic bean etc.
- Hands on experience of virtualizing services for test automation using tools such as Wire Mock, Mockito etc.
- Experience of writing, designing functional test cases using TDD and BDD methodologies using Gherkin syntax.
- Experience of working with test management and agile management tools such as VersionOne, qTest etc.
- Experience of working with container orchestration tools such as docker, RED Hat OpenShift, AWS CloudFormation.
- Experience of non-functional testing such as performance, load, stress, security, assessability and usability testing.
Shuban Systems Inc - Senior Director - Capital Markets (Biz Development background needed)