Senior Java Developer
Job DescriptionNo Consulting firms.No sponsorship available.Senior Java Developer Key Responsibilities
- Participate in full cycle of enterprise software development.
- Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Debug and/or recommend system efficiencies and improvements.
- Analyze and design within a Business Unit.
- Strong experience in Java/J2EE, XML, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Struts.
- Hands on experience in 3tier architecture environments using WebLogic, JBoss, and Oracle databases.
- Experience with application packaging and deployment tools e.g., ANT, Maven.
- Ability to work with third party APIs.
- Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL desirable.
- Excellent organizational skills; oral and written communication skills; time management skills; and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Work with a team of developers on a variety of systems covering multiple platforms.
- Minimum five years experience in application program development.
- At least 2 years experience programming ECommerce related websites or applications.
- Self-starter with the determination to work in a very challenging environment.