- Design, build and test high performance and scalable desktop applications
- Demonstrate high intellectual capacity and in-depth knowledge of core programming and design patterns
- Test software through unit testing, test review and analysis, fixing, and resolution.
- Experience in analyzing application performance and improving it
- Code reviews with team members to upgrade, extension, or other advance development.
- Demonstrate full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans.
- Work with business users, technology groups, program management, product management, quality analysts on the preparation of test cases.
- Provide production support to end users with support teams
- Experience in .NET Framework/Core and C# (Minimum 6y)
- Experience with WPF GUI Modular application development (Minimum 6y)
- Practical experience using MVVM design pattern and DevExpress WPF controls
- Experience in Nunit or xUnit test tools
- Exposure in multi-process .NET applications
- Experience with SLDC tools, like Jira, bitbucket, bamboo Confluence, GIT source control system
- Financial knowledge (preferably in security finance)
- Agile experience
- Application development experience
Certec Consulting Inc - Developer for the Interest Rate Derivatives Squad 875