Pharmaceutical Process Engineer - Competitive Salary, Bonus, Benefits, Work/Life BalanceThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Logan RidgeAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $105,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Design/Build Contractor with a national presence that focuses in the Life Science space. Having been in business for over 50 years we have an excellent reputation and work a great deal of our clients on a national scale. We are looking to continue to grow our team as we have seen a continued growth in this market and have an outstanding pipeline of work. If you are looking to join a company that puts culture first and offers a great work life balance. Please Apply!Why join us?
- Exceptional Compensation
- Strong Company Benefits
- Great Culture
- Industry Leading PTO
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Profit Sharing/Bonus Potential
- BS/MS Degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- 7-10+ years of Process Engineering and CQV experience within FDA Regulated Settings for Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or Life-Sciences.
- The Process Engineer will work within the CQV Group to support the overall engineering team by understanding and assessing client process needs, including the infrastructure impacts of these needs, as well as designing GMP compliant equipment and systems.
- Work on projects primarily in the biopharmaceutical sector, and include manufacturing processes (e.g., biological, API, oral solid dosage, cell therapy) and support systems (e.g., clean utilities, CIP, buffer and media preparation, waste inactivation and treatment).
- Prepare scope and hourly estimates for various process work in preparation of client proposals.
- Prepare process design plan include resource requirements and execution plan to execute work.
- Delegate assignments to support process staff and guide their work. Perform quality checks of work by the process team.
- Communicate the process design requirements clearly to the client and then collect appropriate data from clients to define process needs
- Collect information from industry sources to help clarify design and industry best practices
- Develop calculations or process simulations as necessary to support the process design effort.
- Comply with regulatory (e.g., FDA) and industry (e.g., ISPE) requirements and guidance.