The Wissen team continues to expand its footprint in the US. More openings to come as we continue to grow the team!Please read below for a brilliant career opportunity.Title/Designation: Assistant Vice President/Vice PresidentSkill/Role: Lead BI Developer (Power BI or Tableau)Type: C2C or W2, FulltimeLocation: Wissen Technology, NYC, NY (hybrid model)We are: A high end technical consulting firm built and run by highly qualified technologists. Our workforce consists of 1200+ highly skilled professionals, with leadership from Wharton, MIT, IITs, IIMs, and NITs and decades of experience at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, MSCI, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Verizon, British Telecom, ISRO etc. Without any external funding or investments, Wissen Technology has grown its revenues by 100% every other year since it started as a subsidiary of Wissen Group in 2015. We have a global presence with offices in the US, India, UK, Australia, Mexico, and Canada.You are: A true tech or domain ninja. Or both. Comfortable working in a quickly growing profitable startup, have a “can do” attitude and are willing to take on any task thrown your way.You will:
- As an Assistant Vice President/Vice President help to develop and promote the company’s culture of engineering excellence.
- Define, develop and deliver solutions at a top tier investment bank or another esteemed client.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- A “get it done right” mentality.
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to multitask and a disciplined attention to detail, along with a team player mentality.
- Significant Business Analysis/Solution Design/Software Development experience. Effective, clear and concise communication skills (verbal & written) dealing with various stakeholders. Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations and technology.
- Strong analytical ability to understand complex applications, analyze issues, identify feasible/pragmatic solutions, present options and provide clear concise summaries including relevant advantages/disadvantages to enable a business decision.
- Data visualization experience using one or more tools - Tableau, Business Objects, Power BI
- Experience in coordinating with global development teams on enhancements, fixes, testing, releases.
- Experience in Agile methodologies. Engaging development teams through scrum ceremonies, sprints.
- Financial Services systems experience/certifications
- We value candidates who can execute on our vision and help us build an industry-leading organization. Rather than requiring a specific certification or number of years of experience, we ask that you be able to demonstrate your skills in the areas outlined above.
- Graduate-level degree in computer science or related technical field
Global It Solutions Usi Inc - Senior/Lead Big Data Developer with AWS