Java Fullstack Developer - Plano TX, New York(Onsite) - Locals
Requirements for the role:
- 10+ years related work experience
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience IT related field
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools like GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Frameworks such as React.Js, Node.JS, and EXPRESS
- Expert in Spring Boot and Spring Batch applications
- Experience with SOAP and REST web service development
- May include learning languages such as; Hadoop, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Hive, NFI, Scoop, etc.
- May include database knowledge in; SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools similar to Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc.
- Able to manipulate data from various sources / formats such as: flat files, relational databases, non-relational databases, XML, JSON, etc.
Hallmark Global Technologies - Senior Java Developer (Financial Domain) :: New York, NY - Hybrid 3 days a week onsite