Incident ManagerThe right person will have held this position in the past or it was a primary responsibility in your previous roles.This position is a mix of on-site and working from home.Seeking an Incident Manager, who will establish policies and processes for the delivery and implementation of a quality incident management process, and can take the lead to ensure that these are adopted and adhered to across the enterprise. In addition, will monitor and report trends in incidents, issues and compliance with ITIL best practices, and provide reporting upon request. The Incident Manager will report to the Quality Control Manager and work with the IT Operations Team, consisting of the Service Desk, Server Team and Network Team. Responsible for the quality and timely closure of all Incidents within IT Operations. Ensure incident tickets are assigned properly, follow up activity is required to make sure tickets are updated accordingly with as much detail as possible and closed in a timely manner with proper close notes as to the actual steps taken to resolve any issues.Requirements:Apply This Job
- Bachelors degree in information technology, engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in IT service management or a similar role
- Respond to service incidents, identify the cause and initiate the incident management process.
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency
- Product documents that outline incident protocols such as how to correct server failures.
- Service Now experience
- Understand ITIL
- Understand the difference between an Incident and a Request
- Understanding of IT Operations and basic IT knowledge