2+ years experience in desktop support needed to join theExecutive / VIP Desktop Support Team. Must have strong technical problem-solving skills with a positive customer service attitude. Windows and MAC OS environment. This is a small team so in addition to providing executive level desktop support, must be willing to build machines, do inventory, ship equipment, work in the stock room. Some AV/VC support also.This position is mostly on-site in NYC Occasional on-call weekends/eveningWilling to work in Westchester 2 days a week in a plus.PLEASE NOTE: Shift is Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM
- Provide technical support to executives with strong customer service skills to 100+ VIP users.
- This position includes frequent interaction with C-level associates
- Single point of user resolution for all desktop technology devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile devices, printing, wireless networking. Strong Desktop skills with emphasis on Windows and MAC.
- Provision and administer user accounts, distribution groups, and security groups in Active Directory.
- Escalate to operations, solutions, infrastructure engineering, or appropriate team when assistance is needed.
- Provide AV support
- 5+ years of experience in an IT related support position with in-depth knowledge to resolve software, hardware, and networking issues. Experience with both Windows and MAC OS
- Financial services strongly preferred
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain details to non-technical users.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent preferred