A Leading Investment Bank in Manhattan is looking for a Long-Term Consultant for a Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing Technical Business Analyst.THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION- 2 DAYS IN THE OFFICE & 3 DAYS WORKING REMOTELY. CRM & Analytics Team Overview: The CRM & Analytics team is a highly strategic and cross-functional team responsible for leading the firm’s global digitalization effort. This initiative, spanning all client-facing business units and corporate functions, will drive innovation and strategic change through technology, data science, and deep analytics. The team partners with key business leaders and industry experts to build transformational technology to drive revenue, maximize efficiency, and optimize the allocation of resources. The CRM & Analytics team is at the forefront of the Bank’s’ cloud initiative, leveraging best-in-class cloud-based technologies to replace legacy on-premises solutions to provide intelligent trend insights, actionable opportunities, decision support, and transparency into all client and business-related activities. Position Overview: The Business Analyst role is responsible for supporting Business Intelligence and Reporting initiatives. Main responsibilities are creating specifications, requirements, Data dictionary documents for Business Intelligence systems, reports, dashboards, data analysis, data profiling, data exchanges and data integrations between various platforms. Business Analyst will work closely with business stakeholders and business intelligence/data science/data development teams. Basic Requirements:
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis in financial industry
- Ability to capture the essence of business requirements and convert them into technical specifications for development team
- Perform analysis of data sources using SQL and data profiling tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL. Able to review & debug store procedure code
- Proficient with creating Dataflow diagrams, Data Dictionary, Data Mapping documents, etc.
- Understanding of database and data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of ETL and data integration frameworks.
- Experience working with reporting and business intelligence teams
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiarity with Cognos, SSRS or similar BI tools.
- Exposure to Salesforce & AWS Cloud technologies
Radiant System, Inc - Sr. Technical Business Analyst (SQL, SSRS, TSQL, Investment Banking OR Asset management)