- Collects and moves water through poly pipes, lay flat hose and underground pipeline systems from water sources to customer frac jobs.
- Employees work on crews and are responsible for setting up, operating, and rigging down jobs safely.
- Their work is laborious and performed outdoors in all types of conditions.
- The essential job functions include, but are not limited to laying and picking up polylines, lay flat hose, running transfer pumps, and essential equipment for water transfer operations.
- Loading and unloading pipe, field materials, and equipment onto trailers and trucks for safe transport.
- Observing machine operations, and gauges, and adjusting controls to maintain specified conditions.
- Setting and servicing pumps and generators at job sites.
- Following all safety.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment motor vehicle and criminal background report.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- upwards of $26.00+ per hour, depending on experience and role.
- Rotational schedules.
- Free housing with your own room (if needed).
- Excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Medical, dental, vision Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Employee discounts.
- Paid time off.
Click the “reply” button at the top left corner of this ad to see contact information.
For more details, give us a call or send a text me