CLIENT ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR $18.00 PER HOUR MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:50AM-3:50PM
We’re looking for a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our well-established company and team in 1st Care of New Mexico, LLC. This is an exciting time for us and a unique opportunity to join an organization that is passionate about working with cliental.
· Job stability from a proven leader in our space of home health care.
· The environment is still growing and changing. The company embraces new ideas, isn’t afraid of investing or failing in new paths
· Company has strong values, friendly, personalized working environment due to simple flat structure and a lot of room for job growth
What the job entails:
· Coordinate with other Managed Care Organization
- Will work up new consumers in their home welcoming them to 1st Care of New Mexico, LLC
-Completing intake paperwork with consumers
-Conduct supervise home visits with consumers
· Ability to quickly develop relationships with new consumer prospects and maintain great working relationships with existing consumers.
· Provide suggestions to management that serve as the voice of the customer, to help improve 1st Care of New Mexico chance for acquiring business with prospective customers
· Be extremely effective with electronic and phone-based outreach to prospects and clients
· Assist in the development and delivery of Marketing support materials and consumers presentations
· Maintain accurate and timely work ups for consumers, keeping it up to date as opportunities progress through the company.
· Collaborate successfully with all marketing and sales team members to optimize team consumer productivity
· Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
· Team player with solid communication and presentation skills, and strong writing skills.
· Strong desire to learn and develop new skills
· Ability to share best practices, continually improve processes and messaging, and provide clear and consistent reporting to Executive Management
· The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of experience in Home Health Care.