Hybrid position 401k, Benefits & moreThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Heather BurnachAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:This is a stellar opportunity to join a global leader focused on the development of new powder metallurgy materials for the next generation of vehicles, electric motors, energy storage and non-traditional applications working with an exceptional team of dedicated engineers and technicians.SUMMARY: In this key leadership role the focus of your work will be magnetic powder development, which is our highest priority. In addition, you will be expected to learn, support and develop other product families within the business including structural PM, additive manufacturing and energy storage materials. You'll be expected to implement specific R & D and corporate strategic programs by organizing and prioritizing effective usage of engineering and technical resources. Interface with customers, suppliers, marketing and manufacturing departments to introduce new products and processes. Manage project needs in the areas of metal powder product development (alloy development, coating technology, new applications). Be an integral member of the R&D including personnel evaluations and decisions.Why join us?Full Benefits, PTO and 401kJob DetailsJOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum MS in materials science or related engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience. Prefer experience in any of the following: particulate materials, metallurgy and/or magnetics.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for formal education.
- Leadership and supervisory experience in a research environment are expected.
- Team player who can effectively listen, challenge and communicate with global employees in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates professionalism, flexibility, initiative and proactive leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal team skills and excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the USA; no sponsorship is available
- Up to 30% travel required, with a minimum of 10% expected