Our client, a major bank in Jersey City, NJ is looking for aProject Management Lead Consultant with AML, BSA, OFAC experience.9 months initial contract with possibility for extensions and option to hire.Hybrid commute, 2-3 times per month to the office. Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US - NO H1 Visa support for this role Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to Job Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience and track record of delivery of major initiatives at large and complex financial institutions. This includes project planning, budgeting and resource allocation.
- Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Deep understanding of client onboarding processes as well as the technologies and data which enable these processes
- Detailed understanding of project management and risk control methodologies within the technology domain
- Strong knowledge and experience in change management controls
- Strong business, analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Excellent skills of organizing project management documents
- Excellent management skills including experience at performing across multiple functions & areas.
- Superior communication skills: both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff
- Reporting weekly status reports upon IT / Technology project(s), maintenance of the development and testing log and detailed project plans, and facilitating group discussions in IT / Technology, support of the overall program and individual projects;
- Tracking and maintaining of actual spend against approved estimated budget
- Escalation of emerging project level risks and issues to the overall CLM Technology Project(s) and Relationship Manager
- Providing appropriate information share and updates with IT management, Head Office, and other stakeholders
- Providing the necessary documents e.g. project planning documents, that would contain the resourcing, environment, schedule, budget, release strategy, contingency, promotion structure, etc.