Juniper Network Engineer
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
- New Jersey
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jason WilsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $90,000 - $125,000 per yearA bit about us:The Juniper certified Network Engineer will complete service and support for all Voice/Data/Security Services including Site-to-Site VPN, Broadband VPN, and Firewalling. This level Engineer handles escalations from the lower tiers regarding pre-build assistance or general guidance during customer installations.Why join us?Our client is a leading national next generation aggregator of Voice, Internet, Cloud Communications and Managed Services. This role can be permanently remote in NY, NJ, or PA!Job DetailsService and support for configurations on Juniper routing/switching/firewalling technologies for provisioning of new Internet and WAN services, including database management.
- Service and support for configurations and assist with installation or removal for all MAC orders.
- Service and support for Configurations and Turn-up of Managed Services products.
- Manage, administrate, and take appropriate actions on mail directed to group mailbox per SLA policies.
- Network Monitoring setup and Administration.
- Stage Equipment for Installation by Field Technicians or Vendors.
- Direct Field Technicians at customer premises for Service and support
- Manage, administrate, and take appropriate actions on IP requests per IP allocation policies.
- DNS administration for all customer domain names w/ associated zone files.
- Effectively guide less skilled teammates through complex pre-builds and installations in the Juniper Environments
- Readily available for conference calls to address customer-engineering issues prior to installation.
- Qualified individuals should possess at least 3-5 years LAN/WAN networking experience.
- Juniper Certs desired but not required
- Experience with the below technology/equipment: