Java Development Team Lead
- Category: Et cetera
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
- New Jersey
Seeking a Lead Java Developer to lead full cycle financial software development efforts for a major financial institution in Jersey City.Highly competitive compensation package includes a base salary in the range of 120K to 160K, commensurate with Candidate's experience and a performance bonus.Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience, using Java and related technologies and framework such as Spring, JDBC, JMS, SOAP/REST API, etc., preferably in the financial domain.
- Experience with Agile software development and design methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with full software development life cycle, from requirements gathering through implementation and production support
- Strong command of multithreading and concurrent programming
- Good understanding of Message Oriented Middleware/JMS/MQ
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with troubleshooting problems in production environment
- Familiarity with both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and popular third-party libraries.
- Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment lifecycle.
- Experience leading projects and mentoring junior team members