CNC Programmer (2nd Shift)This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed HuntsmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $55,000 - $74,000 per yearA bit about us:A world leader in the manufacture and design of solenoid valves and flow control components for military, aerospace, nuclear, and light industrial and scientific IndustriesWhy join us?Health, Dental, Vision Insurance401K + MatchFlexible Spending Account Health savings accountLife insurancePaid time offReferral programTuition reimbursementJob DetailsPosition: CNC ProgrammerShift: 2nd Shift (2:30pm-11pm, M-F)Wage: Depends on Experience Requirements:
- High School or equivalent. Tech school and / or college is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of machining experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience preferred (Mastercam and SolidWorks experience)
- Be able to work closely with Manufacturing Manager to maintain shop machining schedules and meet production needs.
- Be able to take part in employee relations at the shop level including adherence to labor contract provisions.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong written and oral communication skills.
- Work directly with Manufacturing Manager, Machine Operators, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering, and Production Control to produce good programs, keep machines running, and meet production needs.
- Programming in Mastercam.
- Processes and controls include, 2-3 axis mill/turning, Okuma/Hass/Mazak/FANUC.
- CAD in Solidworks.
- Read, analyze, and interpret blueprint drawings/specifications.
- Tool and fixture selection, I.E End Mills, drills, inserts, custom fixtures, etc.
- Organize and maintain programs, setup sheets, and revisions to both.
- With machine operator or independently, conduct first run prove outs.
- Revise programs to correct errors or make improvements.