IT Project Manager - Contract - W2 Only
IT Project ManagerNote: Couple days a week on site in one of these locations; St. Louis, MO - Whitestown, Indiana - Tempe, Arizona - Florence, New Jersey.20% travel during the go liveResponsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery and success of assigned strategic initiatives from a holistic view. Assess priorities against business value to ensure epic release schedule is aligned to business priorities. Optimize results within business and time constraints.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication and meetings with TPO s, BPO s, Domain Owners, Vendors, Engineers, Scrum Masters and other leaders to assure full alignment. Define schedules, identify and manage dependences, solutions to business problems, and provide updates as priorities and schedules change. Escalate as needed keeping leadership aware of major risks and issues with mitigation and contingency plans. Drive activities to achieve aligned goals.
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, and status reports. Conduct necessary meetings and is responsible for schedule and status tracking. Conduct presentations regarding initiative product status to cross functional IT teams and business/domain stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to project management process and project documentation standards.
- Extensive project management skills using various programs to prepare and execute business plans.
- Microsoft office applications.
- JIRA and Agile methodologies.
- Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Eager to learn and adapt.
- Should be able to act as change agent.
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful.
- Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills; advanced facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and identify and challenge issues as they arise.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and travel requirements.