Montessori Children’s House (MCH) is a private early education school that has been caring for children for nearly thirty years. Our loving families and excellent staff make MCH the perfect place to nurture a child to meet their emotional, social, physical and intellectual needs in a safe and encouraging environment.
We are currently hiring for a motivated and enthusiastic Toddler Teacher to join our teaching team. This individual will provide excellent care to the children and demonstrate leadership among their peers. The ideal candidate for our school will be professional, punctual, and have excellent communication skills. They will be motivated to nurture the children’s minds while providing them with love and kindness.
Job Responsibilities Include:
· Relate to children in a positive and sensitive way while supervising and teaching
· Communicate professionally among members of the teaching team and parents
· Organize and initiate classroom activities
· Present in a professional manner of dress, appearance, and speech
· Engage with children in all activities, and have fun!
Job Qualifications Include:
· Excellent communication skills
· Positive attitude and professional mannerisms
· Outstanding time management skills
· Flexibility and adaptability to change
· Ability to work with a team
· Strong leadership skills
At Montessori Children’s House we strive to create the best learning environment possible for our children. We celebrate diversity and appreciate the uniqueness that every child, parent, and staff member brings to the MCH family. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing safe and positive workplace for all employees.