We are looking to add to a new Shift Lead / Kitchen team member!
Kitchen Shift lead is responsible for store operations in the absence of the general manager. You will work with the General Manager in managing our Agra Highland Park (St. Paul) location and ensuring all kitchen execution, customer service and team work is completed each shift. Job duties include assisting customers, ringing in orders on our POS system, cooking menu items to order, ensuring teamwork is being completed, prep work for all stations, opening and closing duties and being accountable to the restaurant and team!
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to take a step forward in their career in the restaurant industry.
We have plenty of room for growth and are seeking motivated people
Qualifications / Requirements -
- 1 year management experience preferred but not required (willing to train the right person)
- Flexible schedule - available to work Days, Nights, and Weekends.
- Kitchen Line Cooking experience is required
- ServSafe certified preferred - we will provide if you do not have
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Passion for food and cooking
- General computer skills
We hope to hear from you and for you to join our team at Agra Culture Kitchen!
Please send your resume to us or stop by our Agra Culture Highland Park Location!