Well established, independent repair shop seeking light duty technician to learn and grow with our company. Training provided in all areas to advance your skills, ability, and compensation. We have a great reputation for providing excellent service. We service all makes and models providing a variety of experiences each day.
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO THE WEEK OF JUNE 13th.
- Oil changes and maintenance fluid services
- Safety inspections
- Brake and exhaust repairs
- Steering and suspension repairs
- Tire repair and install
- Light engine repair based on skill level
- Responsibilities will grow as your skills advance
- 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri No weekends!
- Company paid training and ASE testing
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Team oriented work environment
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Self motivation
- Willingness to learn and grow as a tech
- General knowledge of vehicles
- Sufficient tools for entry level repairs (additional tools provided by shop)
- Technical education is a plus but not necessary
- Current ASE certifications are a plus but not necessary
Please respond with resume