- Category: Manufacturing
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
V2Soft ( ;/a> ) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.We have an immediate need for 4 Technical Engineers at our manufacturing plant in Normal, Illinois for at least the next 6 monthsA - 0630-1630; need 1 onsiteB - 1200-2200; need 1 onsiteC - 2100-0700; need 2 onsiteTHESE ARE THE SKILLS YOU'LL NEED:
- Individuals must have experience with complex automated manufacturing systems
- Active Directory administration experience
- Experience in Windows or Linux administration
- Experience with scripting languages such as powershell, ansible or other programing experience.
- Understanding of IT/OT architecture with knowledge of TCP/IP. XML, SOAP, REST, XML, CIP, Tagging, OPC and other relevant protocols.
- Knowledge of Docker Containers and Kubernetes.
- Foundational understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with GIT Lab or other repository.
- Experience with ITSM products and processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, a self-starter with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills along with demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Rockwell MES is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in Manufacturing application support/development