Role: Lab System Specialist with GXP Full Time Only Location: We need resource be able to work and travel to R&D sites in Framingham, MA | Waltham, MA and Cambridge, MA (ONLY LOCAL PROFILES) Deliverables:
- Minimum five years of experience working in a project-driven ,both waterfall and Agile methodologies, and GxP and non GxP environments in pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Strong experience and knowledge of lab equipment connectivity, troubleshooting, and networking
- Strong knowledge and experience in cloud storage and massive data storage tools and technique
- Able to independently architect, plan, prioritize, document - as per quality and compliance needs, and execute work independently while making basic technical decisions
- Often responsible for training and/or coaching other permanent or temp employees.
- Familiar with lab automation tools and techniques
- Quick learner & a team player with a clear sense of accountability and ownership of deliverables as per the expectations of project stakeholders
- Committed to be onsite 100% and as required by the project milestones and deliverables; and be able to work and travel to R&D sites in Framingham, Waltham, and Cambridge
- Well versed with GMP documentation
- Administration experience of enterprise lab applications like LIMS, CDS is a plus.
- Ability to identify Process improvement areas and improve support efficiency
- Able to handle competing priorities and make good business decisions.