Our client, a leading internet company, is looking for a talented Data Scientist for their Cambridge, MA location. Permanent position with great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. MUST BE ELIGIBLE to work for ANY Employer in U.S. Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to barryr @brainsworkgroup.comData ScientistQualifications
- Comfortable with math, statistics, systems design and coding to the extent necessary to tackle industrial machine learning and data science challenges. A PhD in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, mathematics, operations research, science, engineering, etc.), is preferred and is a good indicator of sufficient preparation but is not strictly required: what you can do (or quickly learn to do) is more important.
- Exposure to a minimum introductory level treatment of the core concepts and methods in machine learning, and some applied experience deploying those methods towards solving data science problems.
- Familiarity with current machine learning development ecosystems (Python, PyTorch / TensorFlow, Git, etc.)
- Comfortable collaborating in a dynamic, cross-functional team: you know how to listen, ask questions, build consensus, advocate (with data), and share success. You are willing to assume leadership and ownership over technological, business, or team responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: you can communicate clearly and effectively with peers and non-technical stakeholders alike. You can explain your plan for solving a business problem clearly and document your work concisely.
- Working knowledge of advanced machine learning theory and methods, whether through experience or (graduate) coursework.
- Direct experience applying ML/AI in a business environment, and experience distilling high-level business challenges down to concrete modeling problems.
- Familiarity with bash scripting, relational databases.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools and procedures, containerization, and horizontal scaling in latency sensitive ML-centric / production inference settings.
- Research publication track-record.
- Frame, design and execute your own solutions to modeling problems that will improve user experience and/or optimize key metrics important to the business.
- Conduct experiments and engage in rapid-prototyping of ideas, making creative use of the data and resources at your disposal.
- Implement designs in a stable, maintainable, and scalable production-ready form.
- Extract, process and leverage massive amounts of data to drive successful projects.
- Engage in group problem-solving, and collaborative team efforts.
- Communicate and share results in a clear and concise manner.
CompuGain LLC - Data Scientist/ Data Analyst at Cambridge, MA