Hi All,This is Ankush, fromDIGIPULSE TECHNOLOGIES INC, Digipulse Technologies Inc is an Information Technology (IT) Consulting company offering IT Services to fortune 1000 clients from 1 5 years. We have multiple openings on Scrum Master. It is a long-term contract upto 2+ years with a possible extension. These requirements will be on W2. Location :: Merrimack, NH, TX, RI & Boston, MADuration: 2 Years + The Role We're looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to our customers. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development, with a passion for using the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base! The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Have a passion for creating amazing experiences on Android using Google s Material Design guidelines using your solid understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns
- Deep knowledge of Android design patterns including Clean Architecture. Experience building multi-module Android apps is a big plus. Experience with MVVM/MVI is also a plus.
- Proven experience with the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies used in creating performant, resilient, and robust Android apps
- Proven understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant engineering teams.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, and SonarQube to continuously and autonomously deliver high-quality apps to guarantee stable and performant experiences.
- Good understanding of Android Jetpackis preferred, as well as open-source libraries like Retrofit, and OkHttp to build modern, architecturally compliant, and future-ready apps
- Good understanding of Android s accessibility features and experience building accessible experiences on Android
- Experience with Coroutines, Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile (KMM), and Jetpack Compose is a plus
- Solid understanding of modern development principles such as trunk-based development, feature toggles, and branch by abstraction to support performant and collaborative engineering teams.
- Good understanding of Android Architecture Components as well as open-source libraries like Retrofit, Picasso, and OkHttp to build modern, architecturally compliant, and future-ready apps
- Collaborate with architecture, security, and UXD to build architecturally compliant apps
- Partner with platform squads to define mobile engineering standards and tooling
- Providing mobile thought leadership to advance PI's mobile outcomes and facilitate a mobile-first mindset, while supporting a mobile-first world through upskilling and augmenting squads with deep mobile expertise