IT Engineer Platform
Address: USA-MD-Hyattsville-8301 Professional Place Ste115 Store Code: Infrastructure-Network (5118708) Retail Business Services, ranked No. 25 on Fast Company's 2022 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued.For more information, visit https:// www.retailbusinessservices.com . Primary Purpose: This position will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and integration of the corporate WAN, LAN, and Security, infrastructure within the Retail and Ecommerce Environments. Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead partners in IT, business areas and vendors in understanding, and enhancing business requirements to create technical, and functional specifications.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the analysis, design, & preparation of tech solutions to meet business needs.
- Leads the design, build, validation, implementation, and maintenance of IT infrastructure solutions in support of our current and future business needs.
- Interfaces with IT PMO, architecture, and service delivery teams among others in support of delivering timely, robust, and scalable solutions.
- Interfaces with and guides network, hosting, and End User Technology engineers and/or vendor partners in providing clarifications on design patterns, as needed.
- Performs solution verification to ensure the solution is built in accordance with the specifications meeting business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for technology lifecycle portfolio management from conceptualization until retirement in one or more areas.
- Provides support and/or interfaces with support teams, internal or external, to ensure business and technical issues with applications and/or infrastructure are resolved timely and effectively.
- Develops and maintain high quality network engineering designs supporting the organizations standards
- Use Software Defined Network technologies including Cisco ACI, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and SD-WAN
- Experience of project methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- 7+ years
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- CCNA, Wireshark Network Analyst, ITIL Certifications
- Oral and/or written communication skills including visual presentations to all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail especially in documenting work products
- Ability to Influence leadership
- Ability to manage time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
- Experience supporting Retail or Manufacturing