IS Manager (Salesforce)
Job Summary: Are you a passionate people leader with in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce platform, and a proven track record of leading teams to deliver first class solutions that delights their customers? Do you want to join the global leader in talent and staffing solutions, where our employees come first? Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment, and love to learn new things? The IS Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the Salesforce teams within the Connected Program to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering exceptional business value to users. This role is responsible for managing several (SAFe) Agile Feature Teams in a high visibility enterprise program (Connected), using various methods in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business divisions and operating companies globally. Responsibilities Essential Functions:Apply This Job
- Lead the Team to deliver the strategic roadmap, as defined by the Agile Product Manager, providing input and optimizing application value and effectiveness against strategic initiatives.
- The motivated leader is team-oriented, collaborative in nature, and passionate about leadership. Leads the team by example cultivating innovation. Responsible for hiring, coaching, and development, motivating, mentoring, retention, employee satisfaction, and performance management.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the agile teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in line with software development standards.
- Monitoring and managing team capacity. Ensure the Team is properly aligned to business and product priorities and expectations, so the Agile Teams can commit and deliver on commitments, to delight the customers, internal and external.
- Establish trusted and collaborative working relationships with external business partners, technology providers, and vendors. Effectively manage budgets and vendor relationships for all areas of responsibility. Monitor and manage the performance and quality of vendor deliveries.
- Provide input to assist the Delivery Manager to implement Best Practices as defined within Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), SDLC standards, and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision-making and communication skills are necessary to perform the functions as described.
- Act as Coach-Leader, coaching others in their development as leaders, catalyzing the growth of peoples capacity to embrace greater complexity, and focus on helping others formulate their development agenda
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for feature work; and mentoring team members
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- Management responsibility for the teams, including hiring, leadership, development and accountability for performance.
- Establish operational/team objectives and goals.
- Develops and manages budget
- Produces monthly forecasts
- Approves operational expenditures
- Plans capacity fluctuations based on roadmap of features
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required
- At least 3 years experience leading Salesforce (or other similar CRM system) development teams
- Proven ability to lead software development efforts and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of the Agile software development life cycle models, especially in SAFe
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels, including the executive level
- Experience managing large budgets and finances
- Prior Experience in the Staffing Industry a plus
- Prior Technical / Development experience a plus
- Build relationships
- Develop people
- Lead change
- Inspire others
- Think critically
- Communicate clearly
- Create accountability
Allegis Group - Delivery Manager-Connected Recommendations