CNC Programmer ($75K-$90K)
CNC Programmer // Large reputable Aerospace manufacturing company // Up to $90KThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Henry ChungAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:With over 30+ years in business and creating a good name within the Aerospace & defense industry, we are continuing to expand our capabilities. Join our team within our 80,000 square foot manufacturing facility as we continue to grow and expand our team!If you have any background with setting up or operating any CNC Mills or Lathes, please continue to read and apply!Why join us?Apply This Job
- We offer great full-benefits to each of our employees
- We provide opportunity to grow into leadership roles
- We do complex, precision work that will always create a challenge for those looking to expand their skills
- We work with prestigious customers by providing high quality work
- Great stability our average employee tenure is 11+ years. Happy workers stay
- 3-4+ years of CNC Programming experience
- Experience programming using various software?
- Have you programmed 3-4 axis CNC's?
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings?