Tool Designer (BS/Assembly Tooling/Weld toolingMaterial Handling/Creo modeling)-MW
Location: Ankeny, Iowa, 50023 (Onsite) Pay Rate: $32/hr-$35/hr Shift: 1st Shift Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering or related technical degree
- 1+ years experience in the design of assembly tooling, weld tooling, material handling equipment and lifting devices
- 1+ years experience utilizing Creo modeling or equivalent
- 1+ yeas experience with print reading, project reading and project management
- Need safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection.
- Working knowledge of welding processes, manufacturing processes, factory operations, and the ability to read and understand weld drawings and assembly drawings
- Excellent communicator, strong work ethic, integrity, team player, and someone who thrives on problem solving and wants to learn & grow
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Hands on experience working in a tool shop as machinist or toolmaker.
- Any 1st hand experience with agricultural equipment or related agricultural experience would be beneficial.
- Works with cross functional teams to design new tooling.
- Participates in multifunctional design review to understand the product design intention and manufacturing processes.
- Provides consultation and recommendations to less experienced designers and engineers.
- Participates in tooling construction problem solving efforts.
- Designs and creates 3 Dimensional (3D) models of tooling components and assemblies with the direction of the manufacturing engineer and tooling design supervisor.
Cube Hub, Inc. - Tool Designer (MANDATORY- BS, Tooling Exp, Creo modelling/1st shift)-SD
Cube Hub, Inc. - Tool Designer (MANDATORY- BS, Tooling Exp, Creo modeling/1st shift)-MW
Cube Hub, Inc. - Tool Designer (BS/Tooling Exp/Creo modeling)-MW
Cube Hub, Inc. - Tool Designer (BS/Assembly Tooling/Weld toolingMaterial Handling/Creo modeling)-MW