Manufacturing Engineer II (2nd/ 3rd shift/ CNC programming/ Manufacturing) SJ
Duration: 12Months (Probably to Extend) Shift Hours: second or third (we have some flexibility here). Description: MAJOR DUTIES: Description of the major duties performed in this job.
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of moderate scope.
- Provides support and troubleshooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyzes data and implements solutions.
- Innovates and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Applies electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develops and implements plans to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System of moderate scope. Designs operations layouts. Improves material flow and material presentation.
- Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Leads analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyzes and makes modifications to existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Opportunity for overtime work will be there
- Would be required to work on-site
- We are targeting a candidate with at least 2-3 yrs of Machine Engineering background. Candidates should have good experience with Pro-E/Creo. The person will not be designing anything from scratch, but with review and update drawings as appropriate.
- Candidate must also have experience in CNC programming
- Fanuc or Siemens experience would be preferred.
- GD&T knowledge would be highly preferred.
Cube Hub, Inc. - Manufacturing Engineer (Open to recent grads/NC Programming/Lathe/Machining)-MW
Manufacturing Engineer I (Recent grad,Technology/Engineering degrees, production or manufacturing experience) #AR
Cube Hub, Inc. - Manufacturing Engineer I (Recent grad,Technology/Engineering degrees, production or manufacturing experience) #AR
Cube Hub, Inc. - Manufacturing Engineer II (Grads/PLC/Fanuc robots/Shop floor Exp) - SD