Azure DevOps Engineer
100% remote DevOps Engineer up to $160K + bonus - Series B funded medical technology company - help save lives with a high growth team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lucas WatsonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per yearA bit about us:The position of Azure DevOps Engineer plays a critical role in overseeing and administering the day-to-day support of our client's Azure tenant(s) and subscriptions. This position is responsible for supporting deployment release processes, implementation, management, and maintenance of client's customer-facing hosted solutions in Azure. This position will serve as the primary liaison between the IT team and client's Hosted Services Providers and other third parties.Why join us?Join a hypergrowth company with great funding and great people!Strong benefits package including 4% 401k matchFully remote with offices available in OKC and Austin, TXExcellent compensation with competitive base salary, bonus and stock options!Job DetailsApply This Job
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or DevOps
- Minimum of 4 years serving as the primary administrator of a cloud environment (Azure preferred).
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, MySQL, or SQLite a plus
- Looking for a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and achieve multiple competing deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and customer service experience.
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new technologies, and excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge in C# and .Net language.