Remote Verification Engineer - Formal VerificationThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew NguyenAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $130,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a technology company headquartered in Urbana, Illinois with staff spreadacross the globe, including Europe and Southeast Asia. We provide testing and verification services topublic and private companies in the embedded and blockchain domains. In the latter we work withinfrastructure builders as well as companies building products and providing services supported and/orpowered by said infrastructure.Why join us?
- 100-130k Base!
- 100% Remote!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Challenging Problems!
- Bachelor's degree, and preferably Masters/PhD Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience in formal methods or tools, e.g., proof assistants, interactive/automated theorem provers, model checking, deductive verification, etc.
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review.
- Strong mathematical and logical thinking skills.
- Experience with tools: K framework, Coq, Isabelle, Agda, Idris, Lean, TLA+, HOL, F
- Industrial experience on formally verifying real-world systems.