Sr. DevOps Engineer
job summary:Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience designing new and innovative solutions to support the SDLC and CI/CD needs of our software development teams. The ideal candidate will be a technical expert and business-savvy thought leader who will be responsible for transforming complex business requirements into simple and efficient technical solutions.Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Responsibilities
- Develops well architected solutions, optimized for cost, operations, performance, reliability and security.
- Designs target state Cloud Architecture, partnering with other areas, such as Cloud Network Architects, Cloud Data Architects, Cloud Security Architects, and Cloud Engineering and Development teams.
- Builds Reusable Patterns for application development in the public cloud to deploy and modernize applications, provide governance around adoption, and influence application development teams on roadmaps and designs
- Ensures all technical leaders have architected resilient and robust systems. May oversee technology assessments, technology strategy reviews, and provide internal consulting to ensure all areas are practicing sound architecture hygiene.
- Translates complex ideas, technology, and programs into language senior management can relate to and performs as a key influencer on technical decisions that affect the business on a long-term basis.
- Leads the Development of metrics and scorecards to influence the technology teams on industry best practices for cloud development.
- Functions include interfacing with clients to identify specific system requirements and feasibility of solutions throughout lifetime of project.
- Assists in troubleshooting of component applications and technologies.
- Guides/provides direction for projects.
- May perform as the Lead or technical subject matter expert.
- Responsible for solving technical and complex problems for several projects.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years OR High School/GED + at least 7 years of experience in Engineering, Software Engineering and/or Architecture
- Experience with public cloud architecture
- Experience with additional cloud providers, such as Azure
- Knowledge of various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines.
- Knowledge of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with experience implementing best practices or suggested improvements.
- Experience re-architecting applications for cloud platforms.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Randstad Technologies - Sr Automation Test Engineer- Cloud Devops