$10,000 Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available for Qualified Candidates
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Lead Trauma Nurse with Memorial Health University Medical Center.
At Memorial Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are seeking an experienced Trauma Registered Nurse to join our cutting-edge team in the role of Trauma Nurse Lead, to report to the Trauma Program Director and provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and guidelines set forth by the facility and the Trauma Service.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate treatment plans for incoming trauma patients.
- You will demonstrate strong trauma clinical assessment skills, nursing intervention and strong communication/leadership skills.
- You will be responsible for trauma bay readiness and coordinating/triaging all incoming trauma patient activations.
- You will review and evaluate all activations for triage-level appropriateness and assist with admission consultations as directed by the primary trauma surgeons.
- You will respond to in-house trauma patients’ critical needs and facilitate psychosocial support.
- You will mentor ED and inpatient nurses caring for trauma patients and assist in training and in-servicing needs.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license.
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Certifications needed upon hire: BLS, ACLS and PALS.
- A current TNCC Certification is required.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required, BSN or MSN Preferred.
- One or more years in direct trauma resuscitation nursing care delivery.
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centered and for the good of all people, no matter the circumstance: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Memorial Health University Medical Center (MHUMC) is a 640+ bed hospital in the beautiful, southern city of Savannah, Georgia. The facility opened its doors in 1955 and has evolved into the most advanced healthcare provider in the region employing over 3,500 colleagues.
Memorial Health University Medical Center serves as a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level 1 Trauma Center, the region's only Children's Hospital and the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine. We proudly serve 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina.
Memorial Health University Medical Center is always looking to grow and further advance in the healthcare industry, earning local, regional, national recognition of excellence. MHUMC uses its vast clinical knowledge, innovative operating strategies, scale and stability to transform healthcare and help our community thrive. Our goal is to create a new standard for excellence that will not only serve our current patients but also change the future of medicine.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$20,000 Sign on Bonus available for experienced Registered NursesDo you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
$10,000 Sign on Bonus available for experienced Registered Nurses Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for
$20,000 Sign-on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for experienced Registered NursesAre you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with