REMOTE! Equity, 401k matching, consistently voted best places to work!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon BrownAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $145,000 - $180,000 per yearA bit about us:Are you looking for a 100% remote role? If so then read on! Our strategic focus on a combination of acquisition and organic growth along with our adoption of cloud-based technologies has quickly led to a massive shift toward rapid integration and delivery as a necessity to the business. To meet these challenges, we are building an elite data architecture and data platform team that will welcome the challenges to architect, engineer, secure and enhance these environments and to deliver exceptional and expedient value to the business while maintaining the delivery and direction of the overall IT strategy.Why join us?
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Serve as a visualization expert in Tableau using data visualization best practices to guide team and business members in creating sustainable and scalable solutions.
- Lead and participate in discovery and requirement sessions to documenting business knowledge with the ability to translate into development features, stories, and tasks.
- Ability to design and develop multiple visualizations in parallel keeping stakeholders informed and delivering efforts on time.
- Understanding of how to design data sets to accommodate the needs of different visualizations.
- Utilize experience to propose and recommend new visualizations and analytics to drive business insight and data analysis.
- Develops trusting relationships with the internal and external team members while keeping a positive and collaborative mindset.
- Provide support to existing dashboards (business-as-usual BAU) in parallel with project work.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field.
- 10+ years' experience as a Visualization Engineer or BI (Business Intelligence) Report/dashboard designer on large scale data warehouse and/or analytics initiatives utilizing enterprise class visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, etc).
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and implementing visualizations in Tableau.
- 1+ years' experience with visualizations utilizing Cloud-based platforms and data sources.
- Strong SQL (Structured Query Language) ability to view and understand data from common data base systems and applications (Oracle, SQL Server, Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of full life cycle development methodology
- Demonstrated ability to remain effective and productive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to provide after-hours BAU support as required
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile style project management techniques
- Ability to work independently or in a group setting
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues from geographically distributed teams on all organizational levels.
Implementation Engineers - Supply Chain, Lean Planning & Scheduling Engineer-Senior Level