Employee-focused Architectural Firm in need of their next Landscape ArchitectThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh ArneyAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client responsiveness, quality work, and approach to site design which balances functionality and aesthetics continues to be rewarded by their ever growing, loyal client base. Due to their continued growth, we seek individuals looking to join a team-oriented, casual work environment which focuses on skill building through collaboration between all disciplines & experience levels.Why join us?
- Competitive compensation and bonus program for all team members
- Flexibility for work/life balance
- Ability to define personal goals and interest, with support to pursue through continuing education
- Opportunity to take ownership of all facets of a project (expanding as skills are developed)
- Interdisciplinary approach which allows for development in all aspects of site design
- BS or MS in Landscape Architecture.
- 0-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Suite, Bluebeam, SketchUp and/or Lumion
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated; sense of urgency to produce high quality work.
- Strong presentation skills and a desire to pursue work, manage clients and a team.
Matlen Silver - Cyber Security Architect x5 - REMOTE (W2 ONLY; NO C2C)