Job Title: Infrastructure Systems Architect (Initial Remote - Locals preferred) Location: Atlanta, GA Rate: $65/hr on C2C Duration: 12 Months Notes: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client. Job Description:
Skill Matrix: Skill Required /Desired Amount of Experience
- Analyses user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate business processes, upgrade or modify existing systems, and review system-wide capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Performs in lead role to analyse complex business objectives and requirements to develop IT related solutions.
- Lead in the design and implementation of IT systems that address departmental needs in the areas of infrastructure, applications, and security.
- Monitors and assists with the maintenance and support of the infrastructure environment.
- Collaborates with other IT resources and vendors to resolve application and/or infrastructure related issues to the existing technology environment.
- Maintain technical documentation of the existing technology environment.
- Participates in the selection of new technologies while maintaining departmental information technology and security standards.
- Research and prototype emerging technologies; utilize where applicable in addressing departmental business and/or IT needs.
- Effectively communicates with department leadership, Project Managers, Infrastructure and Application Managers, etc. as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience using analytical skills and ability to resolve complex business/IT problems into standard underlying patterns and components. Required 5 Years Experience using communication skills to present ideas to executive management and get buy in for important technology decisions from system owners. Required 5 Years Experience in designing and implementing common shared services across enterprise applications. Required 5 Years Experience in assisting executive management with IT system cost optimization and management. Required 5 Years Experience in designing and implementing continuous process improvements for IT systems and operations. Required 5 Years Application development background with experience in designing and architecting mission-critical business applications. Required 10 Years Experience with all facets of IT including networking, DB systems, security, DevOps, DR and modern development methodologies. Required 5 Years Hands-on experience with migrating/implementing significant applications on AWS Cloud platforms. Required 3 Years Recruiter Details:
Recruiter Name: Krishna
Contact Number: (281)- 769 - 1257 About GSK Solutions Inc.:
GSK Solutions Inc. is a leading information technology (IT) Services Company that specializes in providing complete consulting solutions and staff augmentation to its clients. We provide on-time, on-budget, and quality service to our clients and consistently meet their expectations. We are known for our superior execution on a sustained basis. GSK has been in the business of providing both commercial and custom product development services, including, Information Security, Software Development, Consulting and IT Audit. GSK implements highly critical and time-sensitive projects for their Fortune 500 clients located across the country.