SQL Data Analyst - Marketing
- Category: Marketing/advertising/PR
- Deadline: 01st March 20232023-03-01T00:00:00-0800
Full-time | Direct Hire | Hybrid position in Tampa, FloridaGreat new full-time position to support a Fortune 500 company's marketing team providing multi-platform campaigns to customers.You will work a hybrid schedule working T,W,TH on-site in the Tampa office, and working from home Monday & Friday. Tampa Bay area required or candidates willing to relocate only.In this role, you will support database marketing development using customer data to develop new sales ideas and business case analyses with various stakeholders and peers.WHY JOINVery stable and profitable companyExcellent company benefits Annual BonusOpportunity for Career GrowthPension Plan and Matching 401k planWork/Life BalanceDuties include:Apply This Job
- Combine business insight and knowledge of available data with superior campaign execution, and lead the development of complex/nontraditional marketing programs in campaign marketing (Unica)
- Lead the development and recommendation of complex/nontraditional marketing programs (via Unica) and support the expansion of marketing efforts.
- Use data and recommends new sources of data in innovative ways to provide insight and propel innovations.
- Recommend, develop, and execute system enhancements for improving the operations of database marketing programs.
- Viewed as the technical expert on the Customer Marketing team, combines business insight and knowledge of available data with superior campaign execution and technical expertise.
- Identifies root causes and develops and recommends strategic solutions to prevent recurrences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Operations, or Information Systems preferred
- 3+ years of related experience required
- Experience building and managing outbound multi-platform campaigns in Unica (highly preferred)
- Knowledge of database structure, queries, and reporting techniques
- SQL and Query tools knowledge
- Proficiency with MS Excel, and Access
- Proficiency with campaign management software (Unica/IBM Campaign experience preferred)