POSITION SUMMARY:The Salesforce Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support, configuration, maintenance and improvement of the Salesforce platform.This individual will work closely with IT partners and the business to identify, develop and deploy new business strategies and/or processes. Strong understanding of project management and Salesforce capabilities are imperative in this role as processes are developed, refined or re-invented with Salesforce technology.This role has an in-depth understanding of the Salesforce supporting system infrastructure, data and developing within the broader scope of this ecosystem. This role should influence the broader system infrastructure to help aid in future Salesforce functionality and process efficiency. A key component to this role is managing new releases and collaborating with business users to identify opportunities to utilize Salesforce to achieve business goals. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES % OF TIME
- Manage the Salesforce platform – day-to-day maintenance, support, upgrades, environment management, governance, testing and release management. This understanding should translate into ensuring all data, processes, governance and best practice guidelines are followed prior to system design and implementation 30%
- Assist in the development of Salesforce reports, analytics and dashboards to support and monitor activity as well as key performance metrics 30%
- Identify new Salesforce functionality and lead the design, configuration, testing and deployment through implementation 20%
- Maintain accurate and effective documentation of business processes, SOPs, test cases and support 15%
- Assist in the on-boarding and training of new Salesforce.com users
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities
- Perform other duties as assigned 5%
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred in Computer Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business or related field
- 3+ years of work experience in IT, preferred in a Salesforce support role
- Experience required in Salesforce, data management, and project management
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce standard object model
- Strong technical business analysis, project management, and SQL skills
- Knowledge of social communities and requirements gathering process preferred
- ; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certification
- Salesforce Admin (ADM211) certification preferred