$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATES!
Do you have the career opportunities as a Trauma ICU Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Orange Park Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Orange Park Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Sign on bonus eligibility requires minimum 1 year of RN experience. Current HCA employees are not eligible
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, theTrauma ICU Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and department outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will understand patients with critical illness and vent management. You will have the ability to respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What qualifications you may need:
Orange Park Medical Centeris a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years.As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world,Orange Park Medical Centerprovides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines,Orange Park Medical Centerhas grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Trauma ICU Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
$10K Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates!Do you have the career opportunities as a Trauma ICU Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to
$10,000 Sign-On bonus for qualified candidates, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you
$10K Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates!Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Orange Park
Owner Operator Wanted - New Rate Increase and $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!XPO is now contracting with quality independent owner-operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the