Do you have the career opportunities as an Pre/PostoperativeRecovery Registered Nurse that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare servicesHCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Florida Memorial Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Credit Union
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Pre/Post RN likeyou to be a part of our team.
ThePre/Postoperative Registered Nursewill provide professional surgical nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process, collaborating with other members of the health care delivery team, including physicians, to assure quality health care.The Pre/PostoperativeNurse assumes the responsibility for ensuring effective communication with the surgical technologists, the other Registered Nurses, the surgeons, the patients and their families, as well as the other members of the surgical team.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide assistance in emergency procedures as well as elective and scheduled cases
- You willwork alongside surgical teams to ensure that patients receive the best possible care
- You will serve as a liaison between the surgical team and the patients' families
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will actively involve patient or designated support person in decisions affecting their post perioperative plan of care and the rehabilitation process.
What qualifications you will need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in Nursing is strongly preferred
Now celebrating 50 years, HCA FloridaMemorial Hospitalhas been a leader in providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida. Memorial Hospital is a 454-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at three different locations. We feature an accredited Chest Pain Center, certified Stroke Center, dedicated Heart Center, Bone and Joint Center, and Memorial’s maternity center, Special Beginnings.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospitaloffers you and your family a full birthing experience. We are with you from the moment you find out, and are there for as long as you need us after your family has grown.
In addition, we were the first hospital in the area to have OB Hospitalists onsite 24/7.
HCA Florida Memorial Hospitalis also a Level II Trauma Center which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of HCA FloridaMemorial Hospital Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Owner Operator Wanted - New Rate Increase and $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!XPO is now contracting with quality independent owner-operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the
$5,000.00 Sign-on Bonus! The Pavilion at Jacksonville is a privately-owned 60-bed facility with a focus on looking after residents, their families, and our staff. We're currently looking for an
$3,000.00 Sign-on Bonus! The Pavilion at Jacksonville is a privately-owned 60-bed facility with a focus on looking after residents, their families, and our staff. We're currently looking for
Sign-on Bonus Opportunity for Qualified CandidatesRelocation Assistance available Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity