$10,000 Sign-On bonus for qualified candidates
Do you have the career opportunities as an Ortho Neuro Med/Surg Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the Ortho Neuro Med Surg Unit on 4 EAST at , a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At , we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Ortho Neuro Med/Surg Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family, and other members of the health care team, the Ortho Neuro Medical/Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the nursing department. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients
- You will manage efficient flow of patient care including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care and comfort, and arranging for admissions, testing and discharges
- You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment plans
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed)
What qualifications you may need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
is a full service, certified Level II Trauma Center with 300 plus inpatient beds located in the heart of Orange Park, FL and just outside of Jacksonville, FL. This state-of-the-art facility provides top-notch medical care to Clay County and the surrounding communities for over the past 40 years.As part of the HCA Healthcare family, the largest healthcare provider in the world,provides the opportunity to develop your career alongside more than 1,500 team members and 750 physicians on staff. Specializing in advanced robotics, open heart, maternity/delivery, pediatric and adult services and a dozen other major service lines,has grown from a small community hospital to a top healthcare provider of choice in Northeast Florida for patients, staff and physicians alike.HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Med/Surg Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance Available to Qualified Candidates! Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Resource/Educator Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We
$10,000 Sign-On bonus for qualified candidates Do you have the career opportunities as a Surgical Med/Surg Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you
$10,000 Sign-On bonus for qualified candidates, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you
$10K Sign on Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates!Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Florida Orange Park